Rajasthan Chief Minister Scholarship Form 2019
Rajasthan Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme (yojana) has been started this month, who want to take advantage of the students can appy for this recruitment all of which can be found on our website for chief Minister Yojana 2019. CM scholarship rajasthan 2018-19 last date 31 October 2019.
Chief Minister (CM) Scholarship 2019
All the information related to feature scholarship has been made available on our website. If you want to know more about this such as when the scholarship is starting and when the scholarship is ending , make all such information available here has gone. Accordingly you can fill the form. You can apply by clicking on official website of the scholarship. If you have any problem, you ask by commenting in our website comment box and we will try to answer you questions as soon as possible Chief Minster Scholarship 2019.
Who are all qualified to apply for Rajasthan scholarship ? what are the specific academic and economic conditions to get these scholarships. One of the major eligibility criteria that you need to fulfil for all such rajasthan scholarships is that you should be a domicile of Rajasthan State only. Besides this , there are several other scholarships as well tht have their pre defined set of eligibility conditions. The table given below contains a brief descriptions of the eligibility criteria of all the CM scholarships.
Scholaship Form– Apply Online
Last Date- 31 October 2019
Post Matric and CM Scholarship Rajasthan
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/EBC/OBC categories can apply online form rajathan scholarship.
- The students must be studying in class 11 or 12 in a Recognised school in Rajathan.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 250000(for SC/ST/SBC Students) , 100000 (for OBC Students) , 200000 (for DNT Students)
Chief Ministr Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan
- The Students who have completed their class 12th with minimum 60% marks and student name listed under the merit list of 1 Lakh students can apply online form.
- The annual family income should not be more than INR 250000.
- The candidate should have a valid bank account in nationalised bank in India.
- The apply candidates(students) must apply to the age group of 18 to 3 Years.
- The graduate students in the handle of Medical, Engineering, Law, Agriculture, postgraduates in any field and students pursuing doctoral degree courses can apply online form cm scholarship.
|SSO Reguster/Login Portal||SSO Portal|
|Scholarship Official Website||hte.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Hello Sarkari Jobs||See More Information|
We hope you will find this information beneficial. Any suggestion or complaint related to this post, you can tell us by commenting. We will definitely pay attention to that. You can too follow us on Our Facebook Page..
Please share this Post more and more so that people can know about the schemes of the government.
For More information about central and state Government schemes, you can visit our website www.hellosarkarijobs.com