Indian Air Force /Navy Admit Card
The Admit card / Hall Ticket for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Group X and Y has been released. Students can download the hall ticket by going to the official Portal of www.airmenselection.cdac.in. According to the information, the results of Indian Air Force Airman Phase-1 have been released. Those students who have passed the Phase-1 exam, now those students have to take the Phase-2 Exam. Students can download their admit card from 2020.
The Hall ticket will be issued online only to the students. Students will not be sent the Hall Ticket via post or email. Please tell that to download the Hall Ticket students need their email ID and password. Today we are going to give complete information about the Indian Air force Airman Hall Ticket 2020 through this article. Let’s discuss in detail the Indian Air Force group x and y Admit card 2020
Indian Air force group X & Y And Indian Navy SSR, AA And MR Admit card 2020
Indian Airforce has released the Indian Air force Group X and Y Hall ticket / Admit card 2020 which is to be held on 21 to 23 September 2020. Students going to appear in group X and Y examination can download the Hall Ticket from the direct Official portal Link shared below.
Indian Air Force Group X & Y Admit Card 2020 – See Admit Card
Navy SSR , AA, Mr Admit Card 2019 – See Admit card
Indian AirForce/Navy Admit Card (Hall Ticket) Details 2020
- Students’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Students Address
- Registration Number, Roll Number and password
- Exam Date and Time
- Reporting Time
- Address of Test Venue
- Students Photograph
- Space for students’s Signature
- space for Invigilator’s Signature
How to Download Indian Navy /Airforce Group X & Y Admit Card 2020
- First Students will have to go Official Portal Link of Indian Airforce www.indianairforce.nic.in
- After that Click on the Recruitment Group X and Y Link
- Find the Option of of candidates and click on that option.
- download Admit card Link will appear
- students will have to fill the required information “Unique registration No. and students Password.”
- finally students can download their respective a Hall ticket.
Step By Step Download Navy /Air Force x & y Admit card 2020
Hall Ticket (Call Letter) for AFCAT us available for download through students Login from 5 August 2020 onward. Please verify its contents, read the instructions which are to be strictly adhered to, and carry a copy of the Hall ticket along with other mandatory documents to the allotted examination centra as per the scheduled date and time, as given in the Hall ticket.
- Click Official Website Link airmenseleection.cdac.in
- Sign In page display
- Enter your Login details “Email Id” and “Password”
- Once you login successfully, click on Admit card link
- Download your admit card / Hall Ticket Indian Air Force Group X and Y PDF, save admit card and take a print out of the same future reference.
Students are required to carry a valid aadhar card, Id proof like Aadhar card, driving license, pan card, voter card etc and two passport size photo along with the admit card to the examination hall on the day of AFCAT (Air force) exam.
some important details-
- Email Id
- date of birth
- Aadhaar card number
- space to attach photo in front of the invigilator
- date of exam
- shift of Exam
- Time of Reporting
- Centre of Exam
- Exam day instructions
- hall ticket number
Air Force/Navy Points to be remembered
- The Exam will be in online mode.
- The written examination will be of multiple choice question.
- It will be bilingual in nature, both in English and Hindi except English paper.
- The candidates applying for only group X will be given 70 Question to be answered in 60 Minutes.
- The candidates applying for only group Y will be given 50 Questions to be answered within 45 Minutes.
- The candidates applying for both Group X and Y will be given 100 Question to be answered within 85 Minutes.
- The subjects for Group X are physics, Mathematics and English. the number of questions asked is 21, 25 and 25 respectively.
- The subjects for group Y are Reasoning, English and General GK. The Number of questions asked in 20 and 30 respectively.
- The Subjects for those who are appearing for both group X and Y are Maths, physics, English and General Gk. the Marks of questions asked is 25, 25, 20 and 30 respectively.
Thank you! Found your article so useful!I appreciate your research on this topic because I got a lot of information about govt job alerts. which i was searching for ! You explained all the topics really well, therefore. I have bookmarked your website. Please keep Sharing your articles.